Your privacy is important to LMSolutions LLC and our Privacy Notice explains what information we collect; why we collect it; how we handle your information; how we might use that information; and the various options and choices you have with respect to this Privacy Notice. As a general rule, LMSolutions LLC (AKA LMS Consulting) does not collect PII about you when you visit our website, unless you choose to provide such information to us. By doing so, you are giving LMS Consulting your permission to use the information for the stated purpose.
Information We Have and How We Use It
- Information users give us. LMSolutions LLC collects a limited amount of personal information from client-approved and authorized users of our legal technology. The personal information collected is required for us to comply with the legal obligations set forth in our contracts with our clients and is given voluntarily with the understanding that it will be used to meet the obligations under contract.
- Other Information we collect. LMSolutions LLC collects a limited amount of personal information from visitors to our website who are interested in our products and services. Information collected includes, but may not be limited to, name, position or role, email address, mailing address, company name and telephone The information collected is typically given on a voluntary basis and in accordance with visitors consent and used to facilitate our business operations and communications. When you provide personal information, you agree that it may be used for administrative, operational, accounting, monitoring and security purposes. LMSolutions LLC also maintains an active CRM system containing a limited amount of personal information on current clients and prospects interested in our products and services. This information includes, but may not be limited to, name, position or role, company, mailing address, email address, work address and phone numbers.
|· Date, time, and length of visit||· Domain name/IP address/Company name|
|· Browser name and OS type||· Visitor’s location|
|· Pages visited||· Device type|
We use this information for statistical analysis intended to help us improve visitor experience to our website and when applicable for administrative, operational, accounting, monitoring and security purposes.
Forwarding and Sharing Information
- Client-user information. LMSolutions LLC does not sell, share, or otherwise disclose Personal Information provided by users of our systems. Internal access to Personal Information is restricted to those with a legitimate business or legal need to have for uses associated with LMSolutions LLC’s business purposes.
- Website visitors and CRM information. LMSolutions LLC does not sell, share, or otherwise disclose Personal Information received from visitors to our public website or persons who have provided Personal Information retained in our CRM system for purposes beyond the business reasons for which it was collected.
We may share some personal information with third parties for whom we enlist services for the promotion of LMSolutions LLC products and services or for the implementation of other communications related programs. These companies are obligated to protect your Personal Information and are restricted to using your information only for the purposes for which they have been hired.
- For legal obligations. LMSolutions LLC may disclose Personal Information as reasonably necessary to meet applicable law, regulation, legal process, or enforceable government request.
LMSolutions LLC maintains a commitment to information privacy and security. We employ reasonable and appropriate physical, technical, and administrative safeguards in the process of protecting your information against loss, misuse, unauthorized access, unauthorized disclosure, alteration, and destruction. We implement access controls and regularly train our people on data privacy and security practices. We regularly review our information handling, storage, and overall processing practices, including physical security measures, to guard against unauthorized access to systems and information. Access to personal information by our personnel is restricted to a need-to-have basis with access log reviews and access control reviews performed regularly.
Choice and Access
- Website cookies. If you prefer not to allow us to collect this information, change your browser settings to disable.
- Provided Information. If you would prefer not to give your information through our web contact form, you can call LMSolutions directly at (937 ) 912-9045. If you have questions or need to correct information previously provided to us, contact us at email@example.com.
If You Have Questions or Concerns
LMSolutions LLC takes seriously all questions and concerns regarding information privacy and security. We commit to responding to inquiries and resolving complaints about your privacy and our collection and use of Personal Information. If you have privacy questions or concerns, please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (937) 912-9045 or mail to LMSolutions, 3562 Dayton-Xenia Road, Beavercreek, OH 45432. All inquiries will be investigated and elevated until resolved.
Compliance and Cooperation with Regulatory Authorities
Our Privacy Notice may change from time to time, but this page will be updated with the most current version at all times.
LeBrun Management Solutions, LLC
3572 Dayton Xenia Road, Suite 210
Beavercreek, Ohio 45432
Phone (937) 912-9045
In addition to Dayton, we also serve those in Kettering, Centerville, Englewood, Huber Heights, Springboro, Columbus, Cincinnati, and other Ohio areas as well as Indiana and Kentucky.